2011

Global Warming in Liverpool.

Herman meets the KING in Hawaii

Jan 9th The holiday is almost over. My bags are sort of dusty, but I am ready, willing and able to head out onto the road to whonosehair.

Dr No One , who has been getting Herman fit to sing and play all over the fruited planes.

Jan 8th New dates are being added, now that the agents have finished their holidays.

The pageant girls who secure dates for the hermits.

Some upcoming opportunities to see us playing live and in living.

Wednesday, January 12
Herman’s Hermits Starring Peter Noone
Where: Hollywood FL Hardrock Casino
When: Wednesday, January 12 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Saturday, January 29
Herman’s Hermits Starring Peter Noone
Where: Prairie Knights Casino
When: Saturday, January 29 from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm

Jan 7
Hot Shots of Lola’s Christmas Party are in

Hello I am Lola the typing dog, and here are my photographs taken at my caregivers house in Ventura just a few weeks ago. My caregiver has a Dell and it took a long time to get the guaranteed overnight fix and return, but here they all are at last. I don't know the other dog's names or the bitches either.

Dr NoOne

Many of my flockers and others, do not know that I am a doctor, hence the name Doctor NoOne.

I am a mental health specialist and a dietitian in the state of California, so what I say goes at your own cost, or peril.

You can ask me a question about mental health issues and your diet and I will try to answer promptly if not sooner.

Off you go and please do not ask me for more pink ones.

Sober as always and ready to get back to what I do best....Sing and play.

I will add all the dates tomorrow so you can figure out if and when you are coming to see me and my banned members at play!

Anyone coming next week?

1. Anna Hart November 12, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I have been a huge fan of yours since the 60′s. I am 61 years old and have been disabled for several years. I have seen you perform in several different venues in Wisconsin and you have ALWAYS been so gracious to me. I walk with the aide of crutches and it is very slow for me, but you have ALWAYS talked with and have given me that huge smile that you are so know and loved for. There are no performers out there that are quite like you and that is the reason you have been so successful for so many years-PLEASE DON’T EVER CHANGE. Thank you for being a huge part of my life for so many years. I hope I get to see you perform again in Wisconsin soon:)

2. Michael Di Maggio November 2, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I would just like to thank you for your wonderful music. I have enjoyed it for years. I recently saw your show with my wife at Westbury. It had been many years since I seen you at the old Steel Pier in Atlantic City. All the great memories came rushing back. Your voice filled the room!! Your comedy was witty as well!!…Thanks Again..and will be there for your next show in this area

3. GSquared December 2, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Should I walk more or eat less?

4. october August 15, 2011 at 1:32 PM

I need help! I want more Noone

5. Lydia July 25, 2011 at 3:44 PM

I love the picture of you and Elvis. It would be so cool to meet him. What was it like?

6. star69 July 10, 2011 at 10:01 AM

I too am a clicker. I am told that I click too fast. Slow clickers frustrate me.
    It is my perception that the hurried clicker shows ambition. Drive. Some impatience, but it helps you know sooner if something is worth your time, faster. I found this site fast clicking my favorite songs and after viewing the group then and now, found it worth time to click around. I am impressed at the “now” Peter a.k.a. Dr. NoOne and his energy and passion for bringing it at concerts. My favorite song is “I’m into something good” it helped me through a divorce and everytime I hear it, I cannot help but to smile. Pehaps, that is the answer for clicking….if it makes you smile. Dr. NoOne.?

7. terry52 June 26, 2011 at 5:45 AM

Am I the first to post on your new blog Dr. NoOne. I am impressed what I can do. I am doing a lot of button pushing. So Dr. NoOne do you think I am doing the right thing by doing a lot of clicking or do you think I should be more careful so I don’t get into trouble by clicking.