It’s good when you get there Nov 5th 2012

In the words of Mae West, “You only have one life to live, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

Thank you Mark Collins for having the same birthday and sense of humour (englsh sp) as Peter Noone.

Thank you John Lytle for the gift of this website on my birthday.

Thank you reader for visiting me thus!

Thank you Mireille for being my partner all these years!

Love and good stuff  to everyone!

1. The MAD SCIENTIST December 18, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Dear Peter:

In the Words Of Mae West , Live your Live Right ONLY ONCE ? Then WHY do I keep coming to your Concerts over & over & over Again ? REPETITION is FANTASTIC !

Living is Learning , Dying and Coming Back from the Dead is Learning Even More with Special Gifts from GOD.

I am so HAPPY I purchased Tickets for your Concert in January as my husband & I are looking forward to your WONDERFUL SONGS. All The Best in Health & Happiness, Josephina & Thomas Caiazzo

2. sjaneg November 30, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Hey, Peter! It’s Jane from Arkansas. Saw you last May in Tulsa. When I got the picture of my friend, Lynn and I with you and Gary Puckett, I had to smile even bigger. Though I was excited to see my teen crush/heart throb/JustinBieber of the 60s (you!) , you and I looked like brother and sister. So, I was wondering, where’s Mom!!! Just kidding. I enjoyed AETN’s program on you this week. But, I’m wondering what you did immediately after HH’s, when you moved to the US and did you meet your wife here? Congrats on your birthday and your long marriage. My husband and I are heading towards our 42nd year. Wow! Keep rockin!

3. betty November 29, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Hi peter,
    I really Love the new web site..

Betty G.
    Illinois

4. Jinjur November 15, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Hey Peter; How did you come to hire/work with 2 guys with birthdays in the same month as you? Rich and Billy. Fate or was that a requirement? :)

5. Jinjur November 11, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Hi Peter – I guess I like the new Web Look. I hope you and Mireille had a GREAT Anniversary. I admire the commitment you two have to one another. A rarity in this day and age. Do you like being 65? Better than the alternative, huh? You are the best looking 65 yr. old I have ever seen! Did you enjoy your Veterans’ Day? Thank goodness we live in a country where you can go where you wanna go, and do what you wanna do; wear what you wanna wear, sing where you wanna sing! Have a fantastic day tomorrow. YVONNE :)

6. Raya November 8, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Happy belated birthday and anniversary. Sorry it’s late but we have no power going on day 12.
    Sincerely
    Raya

7. KarenWi November 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Happy belated birthday and anniversary! Thank you for all the fun and music you have blessed us with all these years!

Karen “aka” swimmergirl

8. octoberrose November 7, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I WANT TO SAY THAT HAPPY BIRTHDAY , I DID RIGHT ON THE WEB SITE ALSO I HOPE YOUR DAY WAS JUST THE BEST EVER

9. Tuffcookie November 6, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Peter, Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to you & Mireille! Thank you for being you and caring so much about your fans. No wonder we appreciate and love you as much as we do!

Cindy

10. SCToni November 6, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Love and Good Stuff to you too, Peter !!

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary ~ Wishing many more of both !!

Thank you for adding so much to fun to my life ~ I love being part of your Noonatic family !!

11. SusanT November 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM

We hope you had a fun-filled birthday, Peter! And all the best to you and Mireille in celebrating 44 years together. Happy Anniversary! By the way, in our local newspaper in Louisville yesterday, it listed you having a birthday, however, they said you turned “57″ years old! Even though this was in error, I smiled and thought you are so youthful and full of life, you look 57 years or younger! Hugs … Susan and Terry T.

12. jillcarroll November 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM

This is such a cool website….change is good, right? Looks FAB! Happy that you had a Happy Birthday and Anniversary w/Mireille. Just knowing you were having a happy day made my day happier! Good to see your replies here and hope that you’ll be here often! :-)

13. dj November 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Awesome new look here, Peter!!!
    Hope you had a great birthday and
    you and your wife enjoyed your
    Anniversary!!!!

14. Linda Iowa November 6, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Hey like the new look Peter. Hope you had a fantastic birthday & anniversary with your family & friends. See ya when I see ya

15. Nanci November 6, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Whoohoo!! the new site is here..looking good

We spread the word last night in chat..of what you told us..
    Fan Club being “farmed out”…You writing the next Heartbeat by yourself..and you taking off your Texx support hat..

Look forward to what else you have whirling under your hair..

Thanks for being You..

16. october November 6, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Happy Everything Peter!
    New look new year.
    Waiting for the Christmas ornament to arrive in the SHOP.

17. Rhoni November 6, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Wow, look at this! Just got power back after a week and this is what I find when I get back home! What a nice surprise….
    Happy Birthday to you ( and my mom too) and Happy Anniversary.
    Can’t wait to explore the new site further.

18. MNMike November 5, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Kidding aside, a favorite observation of the striking new layout is the subtly sublime
    “Support Local Music” tag at the homepage bottom…that sentiment is worth bringing up; so…
    Hear, hear: “Bottom’s up” to great music, you, and new beginnings :-)

19. MNMike November 5, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Goodness, gracious…What the Fawke’s going on today, Peter?!?!
    Apparently, some Guy conspired to blow up the old website and was fired up enough to spark off a sizzling hot new one! We could use a good bonfire here, as it’s snowing…Did it ever snow on your birthday in Manchester?

20. Shelagh November 5, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Have a wonderful and happy birthday Peter and happy anniversary to Peter and Mireille. I love this site (hoping my eyes will adjust) I would love to order an ornament but can’t figure out how to do it. Have I told you lately that you rock?

21. nooner39 November 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Love the new site!!! looks great!!! Hope your day, and night were fab, just like you!!! All the best!!

22. Alice M. November 5, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Thanks for sharing your birthday, and your present, with your fans! Wishing you the best of everything. And tell JL he did good!

23. lneal15093 November 5, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Happy birthday and anniversary, Peter. Hope you had a great day and did everything you wanted to do.
    See you in Tunica, MS

24. LisainMiami November 5, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Happy Birthday and Happy 44th Anniversary to you and Mirielle. I hope you both have a wonderful dayI I love the new site–it’s awesome !

25. zales60 November 5, 2012 at 5:55 PM

New site looks great. You always come up with fresh ideas.

26. mrsbrownsdawta November 5, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Happy Everything Birthday Boy!!! Stay fab, fun, fanciful…and groovy!!!!! Carole Mc…well..you know!!

27. cmccaffrey November 5, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Have a a wonderful birthday and congratulations to you and wife on your 44 th wedding
    anniversary. I will be at your concert on Nov 30th in Uniontown.

28. marge November 5, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Happy Birthday and Anniversary :)

29. MEB November 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM

It’s great Peter! Thanks to JL for all the hard work making y(our) new home impervious to the “spammers”!!

Congrats on a milestone b-day! I hope you & Mireille have as many more years to look forward to as you’ve enjoyed in the past. God has blessed you both …. and all of us who have come to know you!!

30. Transistor Kid November 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

What a surprise to come to the website today and see the new look! It looks fantastic. Can’t wait to explore. Hope you’re having a wonderful birthday and anniversary. Having that special someone to share your life with is a precious gift. Hope you have many, many more birthdays and anniversaries. You are very special to all of the Noonatics and we are blessed to have you in our lives.

31. KathyS November 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Happy, Happy Birthday AND Anniversary, Peter. Thank you for the new website!

32. GeorgiaPeach November 5, 2012 at 4:25 PM

God Bless you on your birthday Peter! And congratulations on finding your true love. You and Mireille have a wonderful celebration of your 44th anniversary.

33. Doches Darlin November 5, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Happy Anniversary, Peter and Happy Anniversary to you and Mireille. I hope you have had a wonderful day of celebration.

34. nooner39 November 5, 2012 at 4:13 PM

hope you both are enjoying the day together!!! 44yrs, WOW!!!! Congrats to you both, and a very happy birthday to you Peter !!! am remembering last year on this date, had a fab time at the Macomb Center, celebrating with you!!! Keep on singin’ Herman, we love you!!! Thanks for all the fun, laughter, and good times!!!!!

35. Helen from Canada November 5, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary.

I have a card for you and I posted it for you on facebook. I’ll try posting it here and see if it works. All the best.

36. Keene on Peter November 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Happy Birthday, Peter and Happy Anniversary to you and Mireille. May there be many many more!! And thank you for all you do for all of us Noonatics all over the whirled! Love the new look for your website!! Be seeing you not so SOONE in Schenectady March 23rd!!

37. noonaticterry November 5, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Happy BirthdayPeter and Anniversary to you and your beautiful wife Mireille. May you have many more Birthdays and Anniversarys. Dennis and I both have so much enjoyed being in your fan club for so many years and love traveling to far away places seeing you. May God Bless you as you go into the next many years of concerts and being with your wife. We all love you for who you are.
    Love Terry and Dennis

38. Cheryl November 5, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Here is hoping you have a very Happy Birthday and Fab Anniversary. The new site is great! You really keep up with all this new technology. Here is wishing you and your bride, health and happiness always!

39. Jane R November 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Have a very happy birthday, and many more! The new site looks fab! :)

40. TraceyMatthews November 5, 2012 at 2:31 PM

would like to wish you a very happy birthday from england and also a very happy anniversary to you & Mireille heres to another 44 years ! I would so like to meet you both one day looks like I will have to save for a trip to the usa!! xx

41. Peter Noone November 5, 2012 at 2:20 PM

we expect it to last another 44

42. Lex Linda November 5, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Happy Birthday and Anniversary. So far, the website looks great! Wonderful gift for all of us!

43. June Bug November 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I have that single, Peter. Happy Birthday to you. It seems that you are living your life very well. Hope you and your bride had a great day Hope you have many more. You seem to be getting better with age. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

44. gayle November 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Love that quote Peter and I think you are doing it right. It is such a pleasure to be a member of your fan club and look forward to many more years of going to see you in concert. Your new web page here looks great….I’ve checked out chat too and it seems to be working fine. Enjoy your day.

45. Shaz November 5, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Well, thank YOU for the music and the fun, Peter. I hope you have a wonderful day. Happy birthday and happy anniversary.

46. Roselyn November 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Happy Birthday and anniversary!! As a devoted fan, it makes me very happy that you and Mireille have been in love and stayed married all these years! It warms my heart to know that you both have so much integrity as well as devotion to each other. May you have many more birthdays so you can enjoy many more years together! :)