Noonatics Took Tunica 2102

Just a few of the hundreds of happy frolickers at the 2012 Noonefest. Planning the 2013 event already for fan club members and their friends!!

1. glenda February 10, 2013 at 4:39 AM

thanks to all the hard work ,now i waiting to see were 4 is going to be maybe in fl this time i know its a lot of work i do want to thank you for the for take the time to make them so much FUN

2. Thomas Snodgrass February 8, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I was searching thru some old files when I came across a pic of Peter and myself. It was before his 2007 performance at Lock 3 Live in Akron Ohio. It was a great show. Alot of energy. I have witnessed a lifetime of his talent. Glad to see he is still going strong.

3. bgibbfan1968 February 3, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Is there any way those of us that attended Noonefest 3 get a copy of the group picture? And yes it was a blast

4. TammyK January 5, 2013 at 11:27 AM

2102 huh? Okay!! 89 more years to go.. ;)
    Great looking group for being so old.. hehe

5. Maggie from Toronto December 25, 2012 at 2:14 PM

So glad Noonefest 3 went well .I wish i could have made this one .Happy Christmas Peter to you and your family and all Noonatics aswel See you loads in 2013

6. Nanci December 23, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Had a Splendid Time!

Thanks for all you do Peter

7. lilbit12 December 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I just want to say thank you Peter ;Betty ;Janna this was my first noonefest and it was a blast thanks again

8. Gail C December 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Noonefest 3 was my first Noonefest, what a way to start! Thank you to everyone that had a part in this very eventful and memorable event. Peter and the banded are so gracious with their time given to the fan club, thank you it is very much appreciated. Congratulations, to proud Pops for the graduation of your daughter. Looking forward to 2013!

9. June Bug December 18, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Noonefest 3 was absolutely fantastic! .Having a room at the same place as the concert was a plus. The food was delicious. For noonatics who traveled a distance having 2 concerts was a plus. I always love the sound check and your stories. I enjoyed talking to noonatics. Many thanks to you, the banned, Jana, Betty and anyone else who helped. Hope I am able to attend number 4.
    I also loved the Christmas songs!

10. momsoldstore December 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I was at the Tunica concert. It was SO GOOD. I haven’t seen Peter since I was 15 years old, I am now 61, and I believe this was better than back then because I had my husband of 42 years with me. This was our Christmas gift from our son and daughter in law. It was the best gift I ever had. Just wish I had the money to buy a shirt or cd. My husband even enjoyes the concert because he has to listen to my records all the time. Love you Peter and wish you would either go on another soap, like General Hospital or Days, or make a movie. You are so great and good to your fans. I couldn’t get to talk to you for the crowd. I hope you come back to Tunica again. We only live 2 and half hours away and would gladly go again. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas. Know I will because of the concert you put on. Wish I had your energy. Kathy

11. MNMike December 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Fan-tastic photo…reminds me of a famous album cover, also guaranteed to raise a smile…

…Sgt. Peter’s Friends and Fan Club Band

12. lneal15093 December 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Noonefest 3 was awesome. The concerts were great. I loved the Christmas songs. I can’t wait for Noonefest 4.
    By the way, Congratulations on your daughter’s graduation. I did not know there were winter graduations until my son had one two years ago. Such a proud moment. They grow up too fast.

13. noonaticterry December 17, 2012 at 6:09 PM

It was a grand time we all had. Looking forward to Noonefest IV. I enjoyed your stories so much to. It seems i learn something new everytime you have a question and answer time and stories you share with us.. Again Thank you for making it all possible for us to enjoy so much.

14. Gene Bonos December 17, 2012 at 12:19 PM

A grand time was had by all indeed! Both concerts were truly spectacular. Many thanks to Peter and all who worked on putting together yet another fab Noonefest. I’m already looking forward to Noonefest IV and hope to bring my wife along.

15. gayle December 17, 2012 at 8:59 AM

We had such a good time at Noonefest 3. Thanks Peter, Jana, Betty and all who had a part in making it such a success. I love the group picture with Santa, aren’t we a merry bunch? I especially enjoyed seeing and spending time with all of our Noonatic friends and meeting new Noonatics who now share such special memories with us. There was a little boy named Brooks sitting behind us who was eagerly awaiting the concert. Peter came into the crowd and spoke to him and gave him a CD. You should have seen his face. He will remember this night always. I wish everyone could have been at Noonefest 3 to share the joy with us but I know sometimes it’s not possible. There is Noonefest 2013 to look forward to. Merry Christmas to all.

16. Lex Linda December 17, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Noonefest 3 was a wonderful success! Thanks to everyone who planned and volunteered to make it happen! Those of us lucky enough to attend will have happy memories to last a long time! Peter and the Hermits put on two wonderful shows along with giving us extra time for Noonefest. Thanks to all! Merry Christmas!

17. Linda Iowa December 16, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Lovely pic of you & the Noonatics. Hoping to be able to attend Noonefest 2013

18. Claudia B December 16, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Are the bad song lyrics previously submitted any help with your planning?? Its another rainy night in Georgia . . . . .but looking at all those smiling faces, I can just feel the clouds breaking apart, as I sit here late at night! Wherever you do decide to go . . . . I hope your next Noonefest is as sparkly and joyful as this one appears to have been!

19. jillcarroll December 16, 2012 at 8:20 PM

What a lovely group to take Tunica! Awwwww, you all look fabulous! :-). You can definitely add my name to the list of 2013 Frolickers! Who would want to miss that?

20. Shelagh December 16, 2012 at 8:16 PM

You know how they say a ship is only as good as his/her captain. Peter Noone loves what he does and loves his fans and the passengers on his ship knows this. You surprise us all the time, your concerts are awesome and you care about your fans. Your loyalty to your fans is unrivalled and as always and at times like this… it shows.