The Very Fun and Fab Fan Club Experience

NooneFest

G’day all. Perhaps you have noticed that the Peter Noone Fan Club has entered a brand new and exhilarating phase which I will call now or new.

The volunteers are now all in the same place and interacting with each other on a personable level. The Lifetime members get to come back stage at a concert (hopefully near where they live and not too far to drive).

We have already met about 40 Lifetime members who won the backstage pass meet and greet solo one and one with Peter, merely by being Lifetime members of the Peter Noone Very Fun and Fab Fan Club.

Its sort of fun because Billy Sullivan usually snaps a picture of us backstage and we instantly send it to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and here. I love technology but I only like Billy, but he does wield a mighty iphone 5.

Technology is really a big asset to all that is fan fun and I see you have all connected to each other.

We have a new chatroom at Peter Noone and I hope it allows us to chat together after concerts. The last chatroom got spoiled by stupidity which as you all know is a common occurrence these modern days, and has to be tolerated.

If you want to join the fun then you should join the club and join us at a concert soon, just go here where the fan club lives.

Look at all these backstage winners:

Fa la la

Aftre a day in Merrilville, I am feeling slightly more competent and will try some more fun fresh idea tomorrow and see where this trip takes us all

d-138

Union Jack Black T-shirt

Hello I am Lola
Hello I am Lola the typing dog, and here are my photographs taken at my caregivers house in Ventura just a few weeks ago. My caregiver has a Dell and it took a long time to get the guaranteed overnight fix and return, but here they all are at last. I don’t know the other dog’s names or the bitches either.

Elvis

Noonefest 2010

St. Charles-20111015-00248

bushnellmefan016

photo copy 2

Paul[Raiders]

photo copy 5

photo copy 6

DSCN8519

MrEdB

2013-tshirt-black

1. Nancy September 29, 2014 at 10:11 AM

I’m going to Prince Albert on Oct 2 to see Peter No one in concert.
    Could I get my record “Volume 2 The Best Of Herman’s Hermits”
    Autographed? The poster inside the album is still in perfect condition!
    Thanks,
    Nancy

2. Dana August 2, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Peter, Went to Kokomo, Indiana to see you and the Hermits and you sang my request, Travelin’ Light! I loved it! Thanks, Peter, for a great time with my sister and my son and the Hermits!!

3. glenda April 9, 2013 at 7:07 AM

i just want to say i think this great to in peter fan club. and to listed to peter every sat i have sirius in my home to which i listed to every day

4. Linda Iowa March 23, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I finally became a LIFER; got my badge today!!! Can’t wait to win a backstage pass to meet Peter & the Banned. This is the best fan club ever!!!

5. Andrea February 26, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Peter, I was wondering, with all the strange weather going on this year, have any of your flights or concerts bee delayed?

Andrea

6. DanaC February 25, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Hi Peter! My 17 year old son and I came to see you in Effingham Illinois in January of this year and had such a great time, you are a little silly I guess afterall!! But, I am wanting the name of the song you wrote, and sang, about your home in Manchester. Loved watching you sing this in particular but couldn’t remember the title.. We’re hoping to see you again in Kokomo, Indiana this summer… we had a blast!

• Andrea March 1, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Was it East West? I am curious also DanaC! Know any words, maybe I know it?

• Dana March 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM

No, I don’t remember any of the words, just that Peter told the audience that he wrote it before singing it for us at concert, then I wanted the chance to listen to it again and cannot remember the title. Touching sort of performance tho’ not one of the uproarious tunes we usually sing along with etc. I would have to hear it again to recognize it unless someone is sure of it’s name. Peter, where are you?

• Andrea March 14, 2013 at 4:30 AM

Wish I knew, I’m curious now!
          Yes, where is Peter?

• Dana March 16, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Andrea, I was surfing the ebay listings of Peter’s cds and found one listing a song entitled”Manchester Monday Morning” but that is as far as I got since I couldn’t find song lyrics for it. I have been listening to Peter on Sirius xm on Saturdays and requested this song but haven’t heard it so maybe he will still get to it.. I like hearing his songs that I am not as familiar with, and love “Travelin’ Light” especially.

7. panic February 25, 2013 at 12:34 AM

inquire in order to clench and relax each and every
    single of any muscles from their feet in order to any mind 9.

frequently, people think they might be going crazy, even though consumers
    need in order to try to be reassured which having “crazy” emotions is actually an
    intellectual distortion and additionally is definitely vastly countless from individuals which might possibly be considered scientifically crazy.
    your may uncover yourself in protect all duration, nervous of the
    upcoming astonish panic hit.

8. jillcarroll February 10, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Really enjoyed hearing you on Penn’s show today :-) Always love the stories about you hanging w/John Lennon and your comment about Yoko had me in hysterics (“never saw that one coming”). The Elvis stories are so much fun, too. Could you talk for 3 hrs next time? ;-) One was not enough!

9. Alice M. February 10, 2013 at 12:37 PM

I’m listening to you on Penn’s show right now. Fab stories that you are sharing!

10. MNMike February 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM

“Something Good” listeners…anyone else like it when Peter plays Shirley Ellis’ “The Clap Song”? Peter, you can play that one every week…I love the infectious groove that reminds me of Double Dutch…a jumping good time. Anyone ever play Double Dutch?

11. nooner39 February 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Another great show tonight on Serius!!!! Thanks so much for playing Bobby Sherman!! I love him!!! Wish he was still touring! Oh well, sooo very glad you are, your concerts are the best!!Noone’s velvet?? Too funny!! Have never seen Bobby Vinton, but he is coming to London in June, and have tix!! Have fun in Vegas!!!

12. MEB February 7, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Hahahaha….even though I haven’t won my backstage visit yet, I see my reflection in the Arcada Theatre’s marquee glass in one of those shots above ~ Jana & I were both taking pics of the littlest Noonatic at Noonefest 2 in St. Charles!!

13. Alice M. February 7, 2013 at 7:34 PM

A very nice photo of your dad in the RAF. You definitely have his eyes!

14. BettyLou44 February 5, 2013 at 1:07 PM

You ROCKED Texas at the Arena Theater in Houston. Best show ever. You get better with age and still quite good looking, too! I am a fan forever. How do I become a Lifer?

• Karen (KT) February 5, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Hi Betty Lou go to the top of this page and click on the shop. There’s a fan club membership available along with other goodies to purchase. Hope you decide to join in the fun!

• jillcarroll February 5, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Betty Lou, it is nearly impossible to not become a fan for life after seeing Peter. Hope that you officially become a Lifer!

15. BettyLou44 February 5, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Peter Noone, You Rocked TEXAS at the Arena Theater. Best performance I have seen in years. Totally AWESOME!!!
    How do I become a LIFER?

16. lneal15093 January 31, 2013 at 8:58 PM

So awesome to see my picture. Thank you, Peter. I love being a lifer. I will see you in Las Vegas.
    By the way, I really love listening to you on the radio. It comes through my big screen TV because I have Dish satellite.

17. Roselyn January 31, 2013 at 8:51 PM

For those who aren’t lifers, I want to say that it’s a win-win investment, because it’s the value of 2 or 3 shows for you and a guest (depending on the venue) and you get 2 free tickets to the show of your choice! You just need to see which shows offer them, (The majority do, but some of the outdoor ones don’t because you can’t reserve seats), how many are available for each show, and let Jana know what your choice is. It’s a one-time fee and you are a lifer for, um, life! :)

18. MNMike January 30, 2013 at 3:28 PM

True story (circa 1995): While exiting a record shop, some
    turkey wanting my
    bread
    clubbed me across the face (broke my nose) while I was
    sandwiched in the tight space between the double doors.

Also true: Getting “clubbed” by PN is a much more
    appetizing experience:
    Peter doesn’t bite, kick, or break noses; rather,
    he will write, take the mick, and grant his fans Facebook poses…:)

19. KDCAL January 30, 2013 at 6:58 AM

I would like to make a suggestion for lifetime members. The feature of winning tix to a show each year would be a bonus , instead of just once in a lifetime. More to look forward to.

• Shelley January 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM

How do you mean this, KD? A random drawing or lifers get tix each year?

• KDCAL January 30, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Shelley..the way that it works now..but you can win or get 1 pair of tix each yr. Not just once for your lifetime membership

• KDCAL January 30, 2013 at 9:11 PM

I need to correct myself. I mean lifers should get tix each year.

• Shelley January 31, 2013 at 4:04 AM

I agree that each year, following the first, should be just as exciting for lifers, but as the club grows. free tickets for all could become a problem. Keep thinking KD. You are working toward a good end.

20. Lex Linda January 29, 2013 at 5:56 AM

Fantastic photos above only show a tiny fraction of the fantastic fun being a lifetime member of this fan club! My backstage pass seems so long ago! (Manistee) Those of us who have lifetime noonahubbys get another chance when they win..IF they take us! Phil doesn’t get to attend often, work gets in his way but I merrily hit the road . I love the radio show. I missed my first one this week but being at a concert instead was something good and just a little bit better!

21. SusanT January 28, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Being a lifetime member of the Peter Noone Fan Club is a fun-filled perk! Thanks for sharing your time with us, Peter. Also, we had a fabulous time seeing you & the Hermits perform in Merrillville, IN on Jan. 26!
    … Susan & Terry T.

22. Barbara NYC January 28, 2013 at 10:26 AM

How cool to be in the same fab fun fan club as Micky Dolenz and Nigel Lithgow…LOL! Looks like there will be lots of frolicking and festing in the NY area this year -hope that means lots of new flockers for you! Boy that was a lot of “f’s” !!!!

23. Dor January 28, 2013 at 8:39 AM

couldn’t post in the forums today, but this fan club is the BEST!

new concerts always popping up…
    JUST ANNOUNCED
    NYCB Theatre at Westbury
    NEW SHOWS — Teen Idols with David Cassidy, Peter Noone, & Micky Dolenz (3/22)
    NYCB Theatre at Westbury!
    Tickets on sale this Saturday, February 2nd at http://cncrt.ly/YbZLQk

24. Linda Prescott January 27, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Great pics Peter! I was at Noonefest 1. I said it before and I’ll say it again, joining your fan club was one of the best things I ever did! Linda/Cookie

25. Linda Iowa January 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Not a lifetime member(YET) but did get to go backstage with Lifer . It FUN fan club. Thanks Peter for being so good to your fans. See ya when I see ya.

26. jillcarroll January 27, 2013 at 1:27 PM

And….about the very fun Peter Noone Fan Club, WHY NOT? Why would you NOT want to be a Lifer and have a chance to go backstage? It was a totally fab experience meeting Peter and the lads! Plus we have the most fab Noonatics which you will be lucky enough to meet online and at concerts. You could not have more fun if you tried :)

27. jillcarroll January 27, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Been on a sea cruise for 10 days (really!)…anything happen while I was gone? ;-) Besides missing two very fab “Something Good” shows on Sirius? They don’t have Sirius at Sea yet….someone needs to look into that!

28. Eu January 27, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Being a lifetime member makes sense, since I’ve been a lifetime fan! Forever and always, I say. The backstage passes are nice too! I took Milee as my guest when I won last year at Busch, and left Gary to fend for himself. This year maybe Gary will win and Milee and I will just pout.

29. gayle January 27, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Being in the fabulous fun Peter Noone fan club is just the best. I have had the privilege of going backstage cause Leroy was the winner and he brought me(I had to persuade him…ha ha) so now I look forward to possibly being chosen-me, moi…..it’s just a neat perk and everyone should join as lifetime members. See you in the Busch next month.

30. June Bug January 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I have had an awful lot of fun since joining the fabulous fun fan club. I
    recommend it to all. I also enjoy listening to your radio show. It is very
    exciting to be a backstage winner. Fun, fun, fun.

31. Keene on Peter January 26, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Power to the Peeps Forever!!! Counting the days til the Noone Hampshire girls see you and the banned in Schenectady!!

32. nooner39 January 26, 2013 at 4:35 PM

great pics!!! Do you know the way to San Jose (listening to the radio show)! lol
    You are a wonderful DJ, absolutely love listening to the show, and your stories are quite amusing, and informative!!!

33. Karen (KT) January 26, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Everyone’s a winner if they’re a fan of you. Corney but true? See you tomorrow – you get to come to Oklahoma! You’re playing Bus Stop on Sirius radio as I type on my ipad mini. Technology is shrinking and crazy. Do You Believe in Magic?

34. Peter Noone January 26, 2013 at 2:08 PM

He comes to lots of our concerts, he has always been a fan but you don’t see him because we keep him backstage as his tail doesn’t cover all his issues these days.

35. Roselyn January 26, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Wow! What wonderful pics of the lucky lifer backstage pass winners! My questions are: Which concert did Mr. Ed attend? Did he horse around much backstage or was he an equine gentleman?