Union Jack 2013 T-shirt – New In Red!

Union Jack 2013

Brand Noo!

• Available in Red
Price: $24.95
  1. KarenWi August 6, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Will the new red shirt be available at the WI State Fair? Very schnazzy!

2. roelke7pn August 5, 2013 at 7:55 PM

I love this shirt too and added in my cart. Then I try to ordered it to finished my order nothing happens. I click on Check Out and up comes the page that just says Check Out and it’s all black with the same Web site Peter Noone with Peter’s nice photo at the top of the page. The rest is just a black page with Check Out only on it. What happened there? I done this before a year or so ago and I did get my other Tee shirt then.
    Nancy R.

3. Janis July 28, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Wore this awesome red shirt to Big Flat Horse Head on Friday, and received a lot of comments on it! That’s saying something, because there were a lot of Hawaiian shirts and leis on Beach boy fans who were in attendance! This shirt stands out, even in that crowd! Did you guys sell a lot at the concert? Looked like that autograph line was long, and I know Herman must have made a lot of new fans that night.

4. Karen (KT) July 26, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Got my shirt today!! Yay! Very cute!

5. Shelagh July 13, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Is there any chance of adding the Canadian provinces and territories to the list of where we can order this t-shirt from?

6. Janis July 11, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Herman! Jana! The red t-shirt arrived! WOW!!!! Seriously? $20 bucks for this fab shirt???! I LOVE how it looks! What a beautiful shade of red, too! Can’t wait to wear it EVERYWHERE!!!!

7. get your ex back July 11, 2013 at 5:53 AM

Great article. I will be going through many of these issues as well.

8. Janis July 8, 2013 at 5:44 AM

The red is beautiful and lively and FUN! Another nice choice. I am ordering it asap. Thank you!

9. Pam July 5, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Will they be available at lakeside Ohio show? Mooooooo

10. Linda Iowa July 5, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Will have to get one soone

11. jillcarroll July 5, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Yeah, lovin’ the red! Mine’s on it’s way :-)