A Christmas Ornament Again

Yes it is true. The wantons wanted it, so it was created and I am busily writing out Christmas cards to send to all the people who already ordered it!!!
It is lucky that I have Christmas cards and ornaments and envelopes and stamps, all of which I need in order to have the postman take it to it’s new owner.
Some Noonatics already have the ornament dangling, and for this I am truly sorry. NoOne doesn’t dangle but the ornament wilt.
Back to my new role as Christmas ornament mailroom boy, and stamp licker extraordinaire.
Hope you all heard me on Dennis Miller this morning? It’s always fun to hear you on the phone.Hermans-Hermits-2013Christmas6

1. noonaticterry November 27, 2013 at 5:10 AM

I am so sorry I missed it with working and being so busy. Is there anyway we can hear it. I would love to hear it.

2. Lady K November 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I am sorry I missed you on the Dennis Miller show. Sounds like fun! Just noticed that the telly has the Optik Holiday Fireplace going (YULE 105….where I live….at the Northish Pole)………complete with sounds of the fire……snap crackle pop!!! Tis the season………

3. Andrea Sheffield November 26, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Hi Peter, it was lovely to talk to you on Dennis Miller today, as usual, it made my day! I saved the file, and proudly tell my friends that I got to talk to you! I hope you and your family, and friends have a wonderful holiday, and you take care…
    Hope you can write a note back sometime. Hope that you always find your luggage!
    Luv, Andrea from Michigan

4. Nanci November 26, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Are you shaking and rattling your presents already?

Enjoyed your stories with Dennis this morning..I think you must have a million of them.

5. Pam November 26, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Great show today, Peter!
    Love your stories and the giggles.
    You two are funny together.

6. June Bug November 26, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Yes, Joey and I listened to you this morning on the Dennis Miller show. Always love to listen to you. I have sent in my order for the ornament, havn’t gotten it yet. Am watching the mail every day.