Seat 24a United 949 from LHR TO ORD. UNITED love their frequent flyers and today I start on the last 800000 miles actually flown no credit cards or fairground tricks just actual miles flown to become Global Services and have friendly skies and service on my way to Chicago then IOWA

Seat 24a United 949 from LHR TO  ORD.  UNITED love their frequent flyers and today I start on the last 800000 miles actually flown no credit cards or fairground tricks just actual miles flown to become Global Services and have friendly skies and service on my way to Chicago then IOWA

1. lillie mae April 8, 2014 at 5:40 PM

hello i am writting to you that i liked your music and to ask you for an 8×10 autographed picture of you i wished I could have came to see you when you came to winstar world casino but i didn’t have the funds to come and see you

2. Linda Martin April 5, 2014 at 5:33 PM

You look like you might be ready to take a nap Peter! It looks like it might be comfortable anyway. I think I might start useing my frequent flyer miles also. I have alot of them. I”m hopeing I can use the miles to fly to see you sometime since I really don’t have the money to fly.

3. MNMike April 5, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Interesting photo. I call it: Windows of the World + The Windmills of Your Mind…
    Leaning on a riposte?

4. Cindy M April 4, 2014 at 7:07 PM

sleepy herman…

5. Karen (KT) April 4, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Long travel day/night. Hope you’re back stateside by now and more or less awake? Lots of people cheering you on :-)

6. Debbi W April 4, 2014 at 5:52 PM

How many? I can’t even count that high … unless I take my shoes off! That’s a lot of miles flying around dazzling audiences. Hope you find Cloud 9 often during your travels!

7. jillcarroll April 4, 2014 at 8:11 AM

Lots of miles…….you should be in seat 1a. Have a nice restful flight and lots of fun in Iowa. For those of us not lucky enough to be in Iowa this weekend, we’ll be into “Something Good” on Sat, 2 pm PDT/ 5pm EDT on Sirius XM 60’s on 6 and your British 60’s hits only show. Was that an obvious enough plug? Take care :-)

8. June Bug April 4, 2014 at 7:29 AM

Glad to see you on your way back to the states. You look tired. Rest on that flight. Boy, that is quite a number of frequent flier miles. Hope you and your luggage get back safely.

9. noonaticterry April 4, 2014 at 7:22 AM

Happy to see yu coming back to the USA. Safe travels and sleep tight on your flight.. Can’t wait to see you all tomorrow night.

10. Linda Iowa April 4, 2014 at 5:04 AM

WOW that’s a lot of frequent flier miles. see ya tomorrow night in Dubuque!

11. Claudia B April 4, 2014 at 4:44 AM

How sweet! I hope the skies are very friendly for you during your flights today . . . . does all of this mean you now own the airline??