Herman's Selfies at Pacific Amphitheatre Costa Mesa California USA

Herman's Selfies at Pacific Amphitheatre Costa Mesa California USA

1. Suzanni July 23, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Fab show, Peter, despite the heat.

2. Chevygirl July 23, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Happy Smile that brings happiness to all. I love you, Peter Noone!!!!!!!

3. Steve July 22, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Hey, there I am! On the far right…back row!!!
    Great show! Had a great time!

4. Beatle Ben July 22, 2014 at 1:50 PM

Thanks Peter for giving me the OK sign for me wearing my Herman’s hermit T-Shirt! i was there this saturday, i feel we made a connection,& my wife said, He saw you! Of course, he knows a true fan when he see’s one!? & as always, you guys were great, all of you!& “Its the end of the world” is my favorate too, But i always liked the way you sing it!!

5. KDCAL July 21, 2014 at 4:37 PM

I see myself!!! Great Show Here are some pics!

6. Henry V July 21, 2014 at 2:41 PM

My wife and I really enjoyed the Costa Mesa show! We highly recommend your show to anyone. You guys are great. Thanks for the fun!

7. Michelle C July 21, 2014 at 12:50 PM

What a fantastic show. Peter is a fantastic singer and really really funny too. I had the best time. Sitting in the third row.

8. Marilee July 21, 2014 at 11:27 AM

What fun we had watching the whole concernt Sunday in Costa Mesa, but having you star in the 2nd half was fabulous. You look great and had so much energy, you got everyone on their feet. We went with a number of friends who are >64 and me – the baby of the group at >55, but boy oh boy the memories you brought back to us all. Loved loved loved the concert, and can’t get the songs out of my head. Thank you

9. Jerry A July 21, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Loved the show last night!!!!! Also saw you here at the OC Fair in 1998 with the Teen Idols tour. Looking forward to seeing more of your shows!! The best entertainer I’ve seen in years! God bless you Peter and we’ll see you again soon!

10. Claudia B July 21, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Ma Hometown!! Looks like you’re surprised at your reception . . . . or, more likely that you’re being GOOSED!!

11. Michelle Crestfield July 21, 2014 at 9:01 AM

What a great show. I was in the third row from the stage. This is the best concert I have evef attended.

12. June Bug July 21, 2014 at 8:19 AM

I see you had a huge crowd. But then you always do. .Must make you feel like you are into something good!