Herman's Selfies featuring Rich and Dave and Peter Noone plus the fabulous Mohegan Sun audience

1. Dana July 14, 2014 at 7:26 AM

HI: The show was great I was there in my union jack tee shirt dancing like a teenager I loved the socks

2. sunwolf July 13, 2014 at 7:33 AM

It was a great show I try to never miss a wolf den concert I was wearing my union jack tee shirt and was dancing like a teenage You never dissapoint and I especially liked you socks

3. cattman July 12, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Great show last night Peter! Thanks for coming back to Mohegan! :)

4. loni July 12, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Peter ……
    You are not only incredibly talented but so adorable and so funny..saw u last night at Mohegan sun ….please come back soon…you are amazing!!!

5. noonaticterry July 12, 2014 at 5:04 AM

That was a very special place for me two years go when I celebrated my 60th birthday and was picked to go back stage to meet you and having my picture taken with all of you and having the band sing Happy Birthday to me. Love you guys.

• Sandra July 13, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Terry, that was a special night, I took a photo of you at our table, with Fred , Linda, Bev, and Donna. HHSPN were honored being inducted into Mohegan Sun’s wall of fame. I’ve seen Peter fill the Wolf Den every year since 1999 they deserved the plaque giving so many great shows over and over again, usually two a night, sometimes two nights in a row.
      This weekend’s single show was no exception, Peter’s energy filled the room and brought us back to the 60’s singing along to every song, feeling like teenagers again.
      Thanks guys for all the wonderful shows.
      Sandra in NH

6. Roselyn July 11, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Hi Rich and Dave! I am waving back! Nice shot, Peter! You look happy, and I don’t blame you! The audience looks huge! :)