Herman's Hermits Starring Peter Noone

How do you add a photo to profile

Home Forums Newcomers How do you add a photo to profile

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Nathan.NMJH 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

zales60
    Participant

Tried to cut and paste a photo into my profile but it did not work. Any suggestions on how to do this.

thanks Joe

SandraKay
    Participant

This is what Peter told us to use Joe hope it works for you it did for me:)

http://en.gravatar.com/

Roselyn
    Participant

It worked! I have a face now! Yippee! I couldn’t get a pic to load from facebook, but was able to load it from my hard drive from “My Pictures”.

zales60
    Participant

Thanks it works fine.

Anonymous

So nice to see you again Roselyn! And Joe, I always knew this website (and seeing an HHSPN concert) had the ability to reverse-age people! LOL your profile pic is all the proof we need!

Roselyn
    Participant

I want to know what you’re eating and drinking, Joe! I need an age-reversal! Or maybe, like Trish said, it’s the concerts and I need to see more of them! LOL! Cute pic! :) I like seeing what we use to look like.

Yve
    Participant

I can@t get it to work!!!

PMcOuntry
    Participant

Well, I used Gravatar, but so far my picture is not showing up?

Nathan.NMJH
    Participant

all of your pictures are working, and i tried this and got mine to work also, Providing a simple website link sometimes may make people confused on what they need to be doing, and according to the link this is how you gain a profile picture :

Register

Click this link : http://en.gravatar.com/

register your primary email ( this is the email you entered to register to be a member on this website. ) on the above link and click the green confirmation button next to it.

you will receive an email within 2 -3 minutes and you click the link provided, and in the link you follow the prompts in adding your own password.

Adding picture + updating to profile here

upon completion of the prompts, you may be able to find the place to create or add your Gravatar, do this and follow the prompts.  Completing this you should have your primary email on that site with the picture you have chosen. You can log out of both gravatar and this site, and log back in to have your profile picture updated, and or you wait 5 – 10 minutes for it to be updated.

Hope this has helped!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.