Herman's Hermits Starring Peter Noone

newcomer,

Home Forums Newcomers newcomer,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  REDHEAD 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

REDHEAD
    Participant

I am new. Went to concert in Vail while visiting my son. I loved him when I was 15 and love him again at 64.. Went to Ocean grove, good, but very hot.. Will continue going to performances..

Sweet Sue Ohio
    Participant

Welcome Red. Have you been clubbed yet?

LaVina
    Participant

Wecome Red. Glad you found Peter’s site. It is a fun place and his concerts are awesome.

Anonymous

Welcome red. You’ve found the most fun place on the web!

Roselyn
    Participant

Welcome Redhead! You will make lots of new friends here who share your love of Peter Noone! I hope you will join the club, because you will receive lots of neat things! Also, I hope you will be able to attend lots more concerts! Watch for pre-concert (and sometimes post-concert) noonatic gatherings, too! They are lots of fun and a great way to meet other noonatics.

REDHEAD
    Participant

THANKS everyone for the welcome..

Jill Day
    Participant

Hi Redhead !! Welcome to the “Wonderful World” of Hermen’s Hermits !! I’m from Wisconsin but I was at the Vail Co. concert while visiting relatives. What a great show !! I talked to alot of people that night that told me they were going to join the fanclub and go to more concerts ! Maybe you were one of them ! Hope to see you at more concerts !

Anonymous

REDHEAD
    Participant

CAN i ask what is being clubbed??

Pam
    Participant

When you join the fanclub,,,,,you are clubbed” :)

REDHEAD
    Participant

Thanks Pam. Yes thanks to my daughter..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.