Something Good with Peter on XM Radio Sat 2–5pm PST

Orders for 2021 calendar open!!

Home Forums Noonesense Orders for 2021 calendar open!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      karen t
      Participant

This was on FB yesterday so thought I’d bring it on over here too!!

It’s Time to Order Your Calendar!

PETER NOONE 2021 CHARITY CALENDAR

The Peter Noone 2021 Charity Calendar will be professionally printed with a laser printer. They will be 8 1/2 x 11 inches, have pictures printed on heavyweight paper, and have a spiral binding. Please abide by the following guidelines:

THIS YEAR THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO ORDER A CALENDAR

1. Send a check for $30 per calendar made out to: Kathy Carlin with a note enclosed including your name, address, email address and the number of calendars you are ordering.

Send both to:
      Kathleen Carlin
      133 Johnson Avenue

Wallington, NJ

2. Visit the Shopify link on the Hermans Hermits Starring Peter Noone facebook page.

3. Paypal: See below.

PLEASE READ PAYPAL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!

U.S. Residents: You may pay through Paypal if you add a one time fee of $2.00 per order, so if you order more than one calendar the first one would be $32, and the others $30 when purchased at the same time. If you do not want to pay $32, please send a personal check or a money order for $30 per calendar to Kathleen Carlin at the address above.

Overseas Residents: We are making Paypal payments available to you at $30 per calendar, due to the high cost of converting foreign currencies into USD, which doesn’t give you the option of sending cheques or money orders.

Please make all Paypal payments to: calendarcarlie@live.com

All profits will go to the Unity Shoppe in Santa Barbara. A check for the calendar profits will be presented at the Christmas Unity Telethon in December on behalf of Peter’s fans.

Under NO circumstances are Peter, Jana, or any band members to be contacted about anything to do with this calendar! This project has been “okayed” by Peter, but please note that he is not directly involved, and this is NOT a Fan Club project.

For any questions you might have please contact either of the following:

Kathy Carlin (Carlie), Treasurer – carlie326@msn.com

Kathy Davis (kdpt) , Coordinator in charge of printing
- kdavis7713@comcast.net

All orders must be received by October 1st.

All calendars will be mailed out in October/November

frogprnice
      Participant

Good idea. Calendar? There’s still a Calendar? Forgot all about the Calendar. Thought last year was the final Calendar. So little is said in Forums about anything to do with the Fan Club. Hoppy 4th. of July! (Remember, don’t catch that Virus! It bites ya! Safe Distancing! That’s the dance for me.) Ribbit! :-)

karen t
      Participant

Happy 4th to you too!! Stay safe out there Frog!!

frogprnice
      Participant

In QURANTINE as I ribbit. Fireworks outside my door did not get me. LOL! Ribbit! :-)

LindaIowa
      Participant

I’m glad the fireworks didn’t get you Froggy. Mai ling my check tomorrow for my calendar. Looking forward to getting it in Nov. Thanks Calendar girls

karen t
      Participant

Last day for calendar orders!! 👋😳😳

karen t
      Participant

I think there were over 300 calendars sold this year thanks in part to the Facebook shop that Peter has set up. That’s great news and goes to show how wonderful Noonatics are to be able to pull together for a worthwhile cause. Can’t wait to get our calendars!!

LindaIowa
      Participant

That’s great news, Karen. Thanks for sharing

BerylR
      Participant

Well done on such a great amount of calendars, thank you calendar girls for all your hard work each year.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.