Something Good with Peter on XM Radio Sat 2–5pm PST

WISHING A SPECIAL FELLOW A GREAT DAY! FROGPRINCE That's you…🤗

Home Forums The Birthday Suite WISHING A SPECIAL FELLOW A GREAT DAY! FROGPRINCE That's you…🤗

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Frogprince, it’s that time again, like Peter your getting better looking as each year go’s by.
      I wish you all the best and know your a very special Frog to me!! Thank you for all you do for us
      all. Have a Wonderful Happy Day.. 😂 Love And Peace. Cindiers

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you Cindiers. Think it is now an hour or two after I was born way-way-way back in…I conveniently forget the year. Is very nice to hear from you. Is now past 3:15 a.m., so hopping off for some slumber time. On a log is a frog in the fog, in Dreamland. Thanks again. Nite / Morning! :-)

Anonymous
      Inactive

All the best Froggy!!! your posts are always so witty. Thank you for sharing your musical knowledge with us.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Having my best birthday in years! Even the weather is warmer for my birthday. :-) Not even the lunch hour, yet. (LOL)Peter Noone is even doing a show on my birthday. But, wrong location. I’m in Jacksonville, while he’s at Tampa Busch Gardens. At least the heat from his shows has come up my way to make the day warmer. Thank you, Peter Noone. Thank you Fellow Noonatics. Stay warm and comfy, everyone. Off to see what the rest of my birthday brings! Ribbit! Ribbit! Ribbit! (Also, Happy Birthday in a couple of days to my CT friend, Sweety Pie! We’re the same age!)

frogprnice
      Participant

Here it is Groundhog’s Day 2020. Another birthday for me. By the Grace of God, I’m still hopping, though not as fast, as days of my youthful past. Sweetie Pie, if you see this, Happy Birthday to you in 2 days. Hope your arthritis is under control. Thank you to all well-wishers, who see this. God Bless and take care, everyone. Stay young as long as you can. Ribbit! :-)

LindaIowa
      Participant

So sorry I missed your birthday, Froggy. Hope you’re around for many years to come. none of us are moving as fast as we use to LOL!

frogprnice
      Participant

Thanks Linda. Fear Herman got a cold reception in Orange Park, Florida. That is, if it was as cold in Orange Park as it is in Jacksonville, Florida, next door. I was unable to attend. Still, I had a nice Groundhog’s Day, at least.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.